Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 – 1077 Staff Nurse, Store Keeper, Medical Record Clerk, & Other Posts: Goa Medical College & Hospital has published for the recruitment of 1077 Staff Nurse, Store Keeper, Medical Record Clerk, MTS, LDC & Other Posts are in Goa Medical College & Hospital, Goa. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th Class, ITI, Diploma/ Degree, PGDCGMLT/ PGDMLT qualification. Eligible candidates may apply online at Goa Medical College Official website from on or before 18.09.2019. Others details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Scale of Pay, Selection Process & How to Apply other details mentioned below.
|Goa Medical College & Hospital
Advt No. 08/2019
Goa Medical College & Hospital’s Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Goa Medical College & Hospital
Organization website: www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Advt No. 08/2019
Advt Date: 28.08.2019
Total Posts: 1077 Posts
Name of the Post: Various Vacancy
Qualification: 10th, 12th Class, ITI, Diploma/ Degree, PGDCGMLT/ PGDMLT
Age Limit: Maximum age 45 years
Job Location: Goa
Closing Date: 18.09.2019
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Medical College & Hospital’s Recruitment 2019
1. Staff Nurse (600 Posts) – Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
2. Junior Technician (40 Posts) – B.Sc in Chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University.
3. Pharmacist ( 23 Posts) – Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education.
4. Occupational Therapist (12 Posts) – Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized Institution.
5. Speech Therapist (04 Posts) – B. Sc in Speech Therapy and Audiology from a recognized University or equivalent.
6. ECG Technician (06 Posts) – I.T.I Course certificate of a Government recognized I.T.I. in Electronics, failing which Electrical.
7. Medico Social Worker (12 Posts) – A graduate from a recognized University with sociology as one of the subjects of study, or equivalent
qualification in Sociology from a recognized University/Institution.
8. Senior Technician (06 Posts) – B. Sc with Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Zoology/Biology from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDCGMLT) or Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory
Techniques (PGDMLT) from a recognized University.
9. Physiotherapist (10 Posts) – Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
10. Lower Division Clerk (85 Posts) – Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
11. Store Keeper (07 Posts) – Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge or equivalent.
12. Medical Record Clerk (18 Posts) – Matriculation or equivalent.
13. Multi-Tasking Staff (254 Posts) – Passed Secondary School Certificate An examination from a recognized Board/Institution.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years, relaxable for reserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Application form fee will be charged Rs 50/- perform.
The scale of Pay: Rs.18,000/- to Rs.35,400/- per month
Selection Process: For all the above-mentioned posts a written examination of 100 marks shall be held. Skill Test/Aptitude Test.
More Information:- For more details follow the Goa Medical College & Hospital’s official notification.
How to Apply for Goa Medical College & Hospital’s Recruitment 2019
Closing date to apply: 18/09/2019
Click Here=> Goa Medical College & Hospital’s Recruitment Notice pdf
Click Here=> Official Website
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.
|Disclaimer:- Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about Goa Medical College & Hospital‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate. For more details follow the official notification.|