Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2019: Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya is situated in Midnapore in West Bengal State of India. Established in 1985, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. CVM, Midnapore offers 12 courses across 3 streams namely Science, Arts, Physical Education and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website www.chandrakonavm.ac.in and www.ckvmonline.in. Eligibility, Reservation of seats, publication of merit list, application fee, counselling date, admission process, subject combination and how to apply are mentioned below.
|Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|Candidates passing Higher Secondary Examination conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent board/ council are eligible for apply for Honours course.|
|Vidyasagar University Colleges Admission|
|Rs.200/-||Chandrakona, West Bengal, 721201.|
|Name of The College||Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
|Departments||Arts Stream and Science Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2019-20|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, English, Geography, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Education, Philosophy.
2. Elective Subjects- Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit, Political Science, Philosophy, Physical Education, Education.
3. B.Sc. Honours- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Chemistry.
4. Elective Subjects- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Economics, Geography.
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through official website www.chandrakonavm.ac.in and another admission website www.ckvmonline.in.|
|College Admission 2019|
|Candidates should ensure the following:-|
|1. Your 4 coloured passport size photographs.
2. Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
3. Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
4. Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
5. Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2019.|