CFW AP Recruitment 2019 – 1113 Mid Level Health Provider Posts:- The Government Organisation has recently published recruitment for the post of Mid Level Health Provider at Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates this post can apply the official online website (given below) on or before 29 November 2019. Other information such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Application Fee, etc. given below.
|Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department
Mid Level Health Provider Vacancies 2019
Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department Recruitment Notice 2019
Organization Name:- Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department
Organization Website:- http://cfw.ap.nic.in/
Total Posts:- 1311 Posts
Post Name:- Mid Level Health Provider
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Application Mode:- Online
Last Date:- 29.11.2019
Eligibility Criteria of Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2019
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized university.
- For Others Candidates=> Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates=> No Fee
- All candidates are Less than the age of 35 years.
- SC & ST are Less than the age of 40 years.
- Laboratory Technician posts of Rs.25,000/-per month. No stipend will be paid during the training period.
- The selection of the candidates is based on merit in the Online Entrance Test. The selection will be based on Merit duly following the Rule of Reservation and the Presidential Orders governing the local status of the candidates. The local area of the candidate will be decided based on their study from 4thclass to 10thclass.
More Details:- Candidates kindly go to the official notification given below for more details.
How to Apply of Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the website from 16 November 2019 to 29 November 2019. Candidates can apply online, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Starting Date to Apply Online=> 16.11.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online=> 29.11.2019
- Generation of Hall tickets and intimation through SMS to the candidates is from=> 05.12.2019
- Date of Online Exam=> 10.12.2019
Relevant Links:- Download Notification || Official Website || Apply Online || Important Dates
N.B.:- The content given above meant for descriptive purposes only in the interest of job seekers. www.toppertip.com is not a recruitment company and does not carry any recruiting process. www.toppertip.com is a news media that give first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going across India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department for complete details & application process.
|Disclaimer:- Before applying, candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about the Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department‘s Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate. For more details, follow the official announcement.|