CCC Examination 2018 Online Form, Result, Admit Card: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT / DOEACC Society are Inviting to CCC Examination January to December 2018 Online Form NIELIT are also providing Time to Time Admit Card, Result, E Certificate and Other Related Information to CCC Examination 2018.
|National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
CCC Examination Result | Admit Card | E Certificate | Online Form 2018
Short Details of Notification
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 01.01.19
• Last Date for Apply Online: 31.12.18
• Last Date for Exam Fee: 31.12.18
• Exam Date: Every Month 2018
• Admit Card Available: First Week of Month
• Result Available: After one Month of Exam
• CCC E Certificate Download: After one Month of Declaration
|• General / OBC: 590/-
• SC / ST /PH: 590/-
• Pay the Examination Fee
Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|CCC Admission Details|
|Course Name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|CCC||Madhyamik Examination from any Recognized Board in India.||No Age Limit|
|How to Fill Application Form|
|1. Candidate Can Click on the Apply Online Form
2. Fill the All Basic Details Name, Father Name, Date of Birth and Adhar Card, Contact Details
3. Upload Candidate Passport Size Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression.
4. Pay the Examination Fee and Complete the Application Form.
5. Take A Print Out of Application Form.
6. Next Month First Week You have Download Admit Card to Enter Your Application No. and DOB.
|Download Mobile Apps for the Latest Updates|
|Android Apps||Apple IOC Apps||Window Apps|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Download Result||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click here|
|Check Form Status||Click here|
|Download E Certificate||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Disclaimer: The Examination Result / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examines a does not be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything by any Shortcoming. Defector Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.