Acting and Modelling are dream profession of many individuals. Not only for getting chance in these industries but also to stay in this industry, you have to struggle every moment and every day.
Acting: To enter into Bollywood film industry is the ultimate goal of upcoming actors. You can start your career on TV channels. These channels nowadays provide an ample opportunity of mega serials, reality shows, game shows, etc. You can also become a stage artist. Many institutions are offering acting courses all over India.
Modelling: Every company needs glamorous models to start and endorse a variety of products or to create fashion designing. Modelling provides a handsome salary and also a scope to meet people from different parts of the world.
What would it cost me for Acting and Modelling?
Acting: Various institutions all over India offer short term as well as long term program in acting. The fee structure for this course can vary from Rs 35,000 and Rs 1,50,000
Modelling: There are very few modeling courses available, and most of the reputed ones are to Mumbai and Delhi. Fees for these courses start from Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000
Scholarship of Acting and Modelling
1) Acting: Some institutes offer to learn on a need-cum-merit basis
2) Modelling: No scholarships are available in this field
What is the Salary package for both Acting and Modelling?
1) Acting: A stage actor can get around Rs 1,000 to Rs 10,000 per show. An experienced TV actor can approximately earn between Rs 10,000 to Rs 2,00,000 per episode. Whereas a newcomer can get Rs 2,000 to Rs 10,000 depends on the role. An experienced senior actor or actress can earn roughly about Rs 5 lakhs to Rs 50 lakhs
2) Modelling: A low budget fashion shows pays about Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per show. An established model can expect around Rs 20,000 to Rs 50,000 per fashion show. Reputed magazines pay around Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000.
Different Roles, Different Names
1) Acting: Anchoring, working for an advertisement, comparing or hosting a show, chat shows, working for TV serials, reality shows, and films are the different roles an actor can play
2) Modelling: Act in TV serials and advertisement films. You can also do still, ramp, live, or print modelling.
What are the top companies for Acting and Modelling?
1) Star TV
2) Pritish Nandi Communications
4) Sahara One Media and Entertainment Ltd
5) Saregama India Ltd
6) UTV Software Communication Ltd
7) Balaji Telefilms Ltd
8) Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd
1) Face 1
2) Ozone Models Management
4) Platinum Models
5) Glitz, the Ramp
6) Mayrose Management Services in Mumbai
7) The Tina Factor
8) The Bridge
9) Aditi Modelling Service
10) Passion EC 191
11) Profiles Estd