BESCOM Recruitment 2019: BESCOM has recently published for the recruitment of 400 Apprentice Vacancy at Bangalore, Karnataka. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply offline Application form before 31 Aug 2019. Others details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Scale of Pay, Selection Process & How to Apply other details mentioned below.
|Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
400 Apprentice Posts
BESCOM Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
Organization website: www.bescom.org
Date of Publication: 09.08.2019
Total Vacancy: 400 Vacancy
(i) Graduates – 325 Vacancy
(ii) Diploma Holders – 75 Vacancy
Name of the Post: Apprentice posts
Closing Date: 31.08.2019
Eligibility Criteria for BESCOM Recruitment 2019
• Preference will be given to Electrical & Electronics Candidates both for Graduates and Diploma holders.
• The candidates should have knowledge of Kannada reading and writing.
• Preference will be given for Karnataka candidates.
• Candidates should be physically fit.
• During the training period, the candidates should make their own arrangement of Boarding and Lodging.
• During the training period, the candidates should follow the rules and regulations of BESCOM.
• The Degree or Diploma Certificate obtained should be within three years from the date of this notification.
• The candidate should have a Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate.
• The candidate should have passed Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2017, 2018 and in 2019.
• The Candidates who have already undergone Apprentice Training are not eligible.
• Filled Application should be submitted to Deputy General Manager (Ele.), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001.
• The Candidates should clearly mention GRADUATE APPRENTICESHIP or DIPLOMA APPRENTICESHIP on the Envelope.
(a) Engineering Graduates having Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Technology.
(b) 3-year Diploma Holders in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, and Computer Science.
Apprenticeship Stipend: During the training period the candidates are entitled to payment of a stipend of Rs.7000/- per month for Graduate Engineers and Rs.5000/- per month for Diploma holders.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Merit.
Job Location: Bangalore
How to Apply for BESCOM Recruitment 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application: The Filled Application should reach the O/o. The Deputy General Manager (Ele.,), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, Near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001. On or before 31.08.2019 by 4:00 PM.
• Applications without relevant documents will be rejected.
• Not entitled for any correspondence/Telephone call.
Click Here=> BESCOM Recruitment Notice & Applicant Form
Click Here=> Official Website
|More Details:- Before applying candidates must have to read in the official notification carefully about BESCOM Recruitment 2019 territorial wherein the application form is accurate.|