Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2019: Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya is situated in Howrah in West Bengal state of India. Established in 1964, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Vidyasagar University. BMM, Howrah offers 22 courses across 6 streams namely Arts, Science, Performing Arts, Physical Education, Education, Medical and across 2 degrees like BA, BSc and official website www.bajkulcollege.org and www.onlineadmissionbajkulcollege.org.in.
|Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya Admission 2019
|College Website||Mode of Application|
|Students who have passed from any recognized State and Central Boards/ Councils of India and abroad will be considered eligible for admission.
|Vidyasagar University Colleges Admission|
|B.A. Honours- Rs.75/-
B.A. General- Rs.50/-
B.Sc. Honours- Rs.110/-
B.Sc. General- Rs.85/-
B.Sc. Major- Rs.100/-
|Sri Ramkrishna College Road, Bajkul, West Bengal, 721655.|
|Name of The College||Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya|
|Affiliated to||Vidyasagar University|
|Departments||Arts Stream and Science Stream|
|Courses of||Honours & General|
|Level of Courses||Undergraduate Level and Post Graduate Level|
|Year of Admission||2019-20|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Publication of Merit List||Update Soon|
|Courses Available in the college||1. B.A. Honours- Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Education, Music.
2. B.Sc. Honours- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Nutrition, Geography, Economics.
3. B.Sc. General- Three subjects, taking one from any three of the groups.
4. B.Sc. Major- Automobile Maintenance.
|How to Apply
|Eligible students can apply online through official website www.bajkulcollege.org and another admission website www.onlineadmissionbajkulcollege.org.in.|
|College Admission 2019|
|Candidates should ensure the following:-|
|1. Your 4 coloured passport size photographs.
2. Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
3. Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
4. Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
5. Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
|Disclaimer: Students should carefully read the Admission Notice for detail information, regarding Educational Qualification, Departments, Courses and how to apply about Bajkul Milani Mahavidyalaya – Admission, Merit List 2019.|